The Vision of the College:
The vision of the college is to develop it into a centre of excellence at par with the best of the state and country by constantly promoting and stimulating intellectual and professional leadership among its stakeholders and creating a healthy research ambience commensurate with the demands of time through pursuit of quality research studies, introduction of cost-effective, value-based and career-oriented multi-disciplinary courses/programmes, use of learner-specific ICT devices and thus produce ideal citizens of the nation with an ability to lead every sphere of rational human activity and make holistic contributions to National Development.
The Mission of the College:
- To make higher education available, accessible and affordable to the socially and economically underprivileged sections of the society by making them part of the global knowledge society.
- To create ideal human resources infusing them with a sense of high regard for and commitment to the rich heritage of the nation.
- To inculcate in them a rich democratic spirit, innovative thinking, creativity, self-evaluation and a sense of gender-sensitive coordination and cooperation thereby helping them develop healthy leadership qualities to guide the society in different spheres.
- To prepare them in every possible way to cope with the challenges of the highly competitive educational scenario and employment market.
- To work for the conservation and promotion of the rich cultural heritage of the region.
- To associate itself with the national ambition of being a knowledge superpower.